Idea of America
TIP: We recommend users check their computer's settings before beginning the registration process.
Demo Registration requires a Demo Access Code.
If you need a Demo Access Code, contact your local Sales Representative.
Learn How The Idea of America Inspires Active Citizenship
- Video and audio: Video introductions for every case study, video interviews with dozens of historians and eyewitnesses, historical video footage, and full audio support for the narrative.
- Interactivities: Digital games, hands-on projects, and document-based activities using primary sources, maps, charts, and images.
- Resource Tools: Online timelines, glossary, biographies, formative and summative assessment through constructed response and multiple choice questions.
- Virtual Republic: Students can learn by interacting with other classrooms across the nation
- Current Events: Frequently updated current events linked directly to each case study.
- A Demo Account is for review purpose only and allows you to preview the entire digital experience. A Demo account is not designed for utilizing in the classroom with students. If you are interested in piloting or have further questions, please contact your Pearson Sales Representative.
- Within a Demo Program, you cannot enroll students or create rosters. However, there is a default student (Student_Student) enrolled in your class that enables you to view the student experience and complete assignments that appear in the gradebook.
- Your account will be active for 180 days, after this time your account will automatically expire.
- If you purchase this product for your classroom, you will receive instructions on how to create a permanent new account with a new username and password.
- On SuccessNet Plus, user account and passwords for Demo Programs are different from your account if you also use a purchased product in your classroom. Please keep this account information separate.